Services for Duck Buck support.

Services (3)

Duck Bucks Card Request

UO-Affiliated and non-UO-affiliated customers use this service to request pre-loaded Duck Bucks cards

Duck Bucks Deposit Request

UO-affiliated and non-UO-affiliated customers use this service to request funds to be deposited directly to Duck Bucks accounts.

Duck Bucks Refund Request

This service is used by individuals who have severed their relationship with the University of Oregon and wish to close their Duck Bucks account. You may only submit this form if you have Graduated/Withdrawn/Retiered/Terminated from the University. Active or current Students/Faculty/Staff can not get a Duck Bucks Refund.