Department Specific Services

Department specific services for Student Life, School of Journalism, School of Design, and Housing.

Categories (21)


Contains services for student, faculty, and staff administrative applications and systems

College of Arts and Sciences

College of Arts and Science services such as purchase requests, and others.

College of Education

Specialized services for the College of Education.

COVID Map Support

Contains service(s) for the COVID Map project.


Services for Student Housing


Services for the UO Portland Campus.

Business Affairs Services

Services for the Business Affairs Office (BAO), including services for expense reporting, Concur travel requests, and support for eCommerce.

College of Design

School of Design specific services, such as Art and Design Printing support, Output Room Requests, and Filemaker Pro support.

Continuing and Professional Education

Services for Continuing and Professional Education.

Early Childhood Care (EC Cares)

Services for EC Cares, such as computer support, equipment checkout, and travel reimbursement.

IS Data Center

Services for the Data Center operations team.

Law School

Services for the Law School

Office of Registrar

Contains services for the Office of the Registrar .

Prevention Science Institute

Services for the Prevention Science Institute (PSI) Information Technology support.

Psychology Services

Psychology students, staff, and faculty use these services to request equipment, get clinic support, and other services.

Research Technology Services

Contains services for Research Technology Services, including Research Administration Portal (RAP).

School of Journalism

Support for services such as Web Checkout, Digital Media Production, Digital Media training, and Immersive Media Equipment.

Student Life

Services for the Division of Student Life

Student Services and Enrollment Management

Support services for Student Services and Enrollment Management.

UO Libraries

Services for Library IT Support, which are available only to Library employees.

University Health Services

Services specific to the University Health Services (UHS)

For urgent, time-sensitive issues at UHS call 6x4248.