Housing Building Access Support

Housing employees/staff use these services to request support for building access.

Building Access Request

Supervisors use this form to add or remove access for users.

  • Add Building Access
  • Remove Building Access
  • Building Access for:
    • Temporary Employee
    • Full-time staff
    • Student worker
    • Vendor
    • Other
Building Access Issue
  • Card Reader issue
  • Issues scanning your UO card
  • Other Door issues
Event Space Access
  • Request a space be unlocked for a period of time for events.
    • Where the event is
    • Time frame of event
    • Description of event


  • Information about user.
    • Full name
    • UO ID (95 number) of user
    • Prox ID of user (found on back of UO ID card, in the top right)
  • Please provide the location of access request/issue.

Availability and Access

You can expect a response to your request within 2 business days.

UO Faculty/Staff and Students

For Immediate Assistance

If you are experiencing a physical problem with a door (lock is malfunctioning, door will not close, card reader malfunctioning) please call the Housing Duty Admin at 541-913-0043.

For building schedule problems (i.e. door should be locked/unlocked) call James Stegall at 541-357-8808.


If you have any additional questions please, refer to the Housing IT Services page.

[back to top]

Request Access Report Access Issue Request Event Space Access


Service ID: 51454
Tue 1/31/23 10:23 AM
Mon 7/3/23 2:03 PM

Service Offerings (3)

Building Access Request
UO Housing employees/staff use this service to request building access.
Building Access Issue
UO Housing employees/staff use this service to report building access issues.
Event Space Access
Request for a space to be opened for an event taking place within a Housing building.