Cable TV Availability in UO Residence Halls

Tags tv dorm


Is Cable TV (CATV) available in the UO residence halls?


Most residence halls have UO CATV available only in common areas (lounges). For most locations, CATV is not available in student rooms, despite the presence of a CATV coaxial jack or plug.


In the Graduate Village and Spencer View, residents may contract with Comcast directly to have CATV service delivered. This service will be billed directly to the resident. CATV in these locations can be whatever is available from Comcast on the retail market in this area. These locations do NOT connect to the UO CATV service and it's associated channel line-up (or lack thereof).

For more information, contact ResNet at (541) 346-4223 or, or Information Services at 541-346-6387.


Article ID: 39406
Fri 9/22/17 8:45 AM
Fri 7/14/23 12:10 PM

Related Articles (1)

Channel listings for residential halls.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Use this service to request support for cable television in public spaces, undergraduate residence halls, and other facilities